Lead-free toughened Screen-printed glass
What is it?
Orient toughened silk-screened printed products offer building designers exciting and different ways to customize exterior and interior glass, by using standard and custom screened patterns in a variety of colors. Silk-Screened glass is offered monolithically, in insulating glass units, or as laminated glass, providing beauty, safety and functionality.
- Orient toughened silk-screened printed glass provides varying degrees of privacy whilst still creating a sense of openness and space, affording good light levels in a room.
- With a high level of flexibility an endless variety of effects can be achieved to satisfy design, vision control and other personal requirements.
- With Its safety features as a toughened glass you have versatility in where the product can be used.
- Orientl toughened silk-screened printed glass is a highly durable product and is also suitable for wet or humid conditions, making it an ideal product for the bathroom
- Shower screens
- All-Glass Entrances and Interior Partitions
- Signage, Storefronts and Exterior Window Walls
- Commercial fixed and Operable Windows
- Canopies and Skylights
- Furniture such as table tops & display cabinets
Do you know ?
- Silkscreen glass can not be recued, customers must confirm size and shape when ordering.
- It takes more time to produce silkscreen glass when special color or silkscreen must be reprepared.
- When silkscreen glass is used for facade or window, the printed side faces inward.
- The printing method is one-side printing.
- (Only under certain conditions glass can be processed into silkscreen glass. For more information, please contact our company.