Color lacquered glass- Brings a touch of refinement to interior ornament
What is it?
Orient lacquered glass is coloured and opaque in appearance and is produced by depositing and then baking a highly durable and resistant lacquer to one side of the glass.
- Contemporary colours - Orient lacquered glass range comprises 10 different colours. There are five light shades available, contrasting with four bold colours and one intense black
- Thanks to the special composition of the lacquer, Orient lacquered glass has a resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, Kitchens and bathrooms.
- Durability - As the lacquer is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
- The brilliance of the colours within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
- Kitchens - splash backs
- A durable and aesthetic cladding for walls and doors.
- Furniture - ideal for use on wardrobe and cupboard doors
- Customised by cold-painting decorative patterns or logos onto the glass surface. Alternatively it can be sandblasted and engraved. Different effects can be achieved, depending on whether the glass or lacquered face is treated.