Color Laminated Glass-- transparent and translucent colours
What is it ?
Orient color laminated glass is an almost inexhaustible range of coloured laminated glasses, comprising at least two sheets of glass bonded together with a coloured plastic interlayer. Using any combination of the basic colour films, virtually any colour either translucent or transparent can be created.
- Dynamic colours - combined with a neutral, solar control or thermally insulating glass Orient color laminated glass animates and enlivens entrances, canopies and any feature glazing in your home.
- Safe breakage and containment - If the glass breaks, it remains adhered to the interlayer reducing the risk of injury and maintaining its integrity.
- Filtration of UV light helps slow the fading of furnishings near to the glazing
- The coloured films absorb solar heat energy to different degrees.
- Offers total flexibility, providing the personal touch for unique colours and aesthetics.
- Affords different levels of translucency for visual screening.
- Partitions and screens
- Floor Panels